Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Special needs adoption from a Jewish perspective.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

I totally missed writing all of December.... Must've been busy or something. :-)

Well, I've discovered a new (to me) blog.  This post is an awesome analysis of religion from a non-religious point of view.  In spite of itself, it arrives at certain very religious conclusions....

"To me, complete rational logic tells me to be atheist about all of the Earth’s religions and utterly agnostic about the nature of our existence or the possible existence of a higher being."

Which dovetails nicely with this:

"Never confuse religion with God. I'm pointing at the moon, and you're staring at my finger."

Which I found as a response to this.

Happy New Year!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewish Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf